Friday, October 11, 2013

CardzTV Linky Party Challenge

Welcome to CardzTV Linky Party Challenge!
 
The focus for our challenge this week is the
Pumpkin Picking!!
 
Make any craft project using the state fair in mind.
The winner of a set of CardzTV stamps will be chosen by random.org and announced on Oct 24th.

To see all the projects in our linky party today,
start at CARDZTV.

 
For my project, I used the "pumpkin box" that I found in the Silhouette Studio.

I used the Pumpkin Pickin'
from the stamp set "Thankful for You".

 
Thank you for stopping by!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. This project is right up my alley! I just love it! The ribbon you choose it perfect!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your box Jennifer!! Love the color and that fabulous bow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete