Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Challenge with CBC Scrapbooking!

Good Morning and welcome back to another challenge!!!
 
 
This week it is Colleen's turn to pick the challenge and she went with another perfect sketch!! Simple and lots of photo space for all us mothers out there that take too many pictures.
 
 
I chose to go with winter for my layout and actually had a completely different idea in my head until I came across a paper pack and love the colors in it.
 
 
 
 
The title is from the Snowman file from My Scrap Chick and the snowflakes are punches that I used with glitter paper.
Simple yet elegant.
 
Now onto Colleen's layout~I just love looking at all the pictures of her kiddo's. She sure has a cute bunch, 5 to be exact!!
For all the details on her sketch stop over to CBC Scrapbooking!
 
Happy Scrappin'
Jennifer
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the colors in that stack too!!!
    Another fabulous LO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete